As a creative I’ve always felt frustrated not being able to find instrumentals or vocals of my favorite songs to use in various different ways.
This frustration led me to sit down, brainstorm, drink enormous amounts of coffee, code until the dark circles under my eyes made me look like a panda and finally build a tool that allowed me to do just that – isolate different audio sources of any audio file with ease.
Further more, I’ve decided to make it incredibly simple to use and went on to design and set up a website, which enables users to simply click and drag an audio file onto the web application and retrieve the separated audio sources in a matter of seconds.
The tool that came to life that day was named VOXISO. The “VOX” stands for vocals in the audio engineering world and “ISO” stands for isolation. Vocal isolation was the first purpose of the tool in its infant state, however, when I talked to a couple of my friends (who are raging karaoke fans), they basically forced me to add a music isolation feature, which allows users to remove vocals from a song.
The first version of VOXISO is now capable to
- Remove vocals from a song (instrumental creation)
- Remove music from a song (vocal track creation)
- Isolate individual audio sources (instrument separation)
Here are 4 simple steps on how to to process your first track with VOXISO.
- Visit https://www.voxiso.com/
- Log in to your account. If you don’t have one, simply register and subscribe to a plan of your choice.
- Click you audio file and drag it to our upload tool. Look at the screenshot below.
- Once the file is uploaded and processed the website will return the isolated tracks based on your subscription plan for preview. The isolated tracks will be saved to your “My Tracks” page.
You can check the screenshots below for more details.
I hope you’ll have fun using this tool as much as I have fun developing it for you.