This agreement is a legal agreement between you and voxiso.com author, with respect to the use of the online VOXISO service.
- The website is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. You will not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the Software. Any unauthorized reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur in your use of the service. You represent and warrant that you will use the service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this agreement, and that you will not use the service to violate any law, regulation or ordinance or any right of the author or any third party, including, without limitation, any right of privacy, publicity, copyright, patent or trademark. Voxiso.com and the author will not be responsible for these activities.
- The service shall only be used on music and recordings that you own or have legal authorization to modify.
- No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, legal liabilities, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
- If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.